For this article, I will discuss
Homemade caramel popcorn. Learn how to make 'Caramel Popcorn' at home. This delicious and easy homemade caramel popcorn recipe is perfect for snacking while you avoid the theatres and. Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly.
Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should. You can cook Homemade caramel popcorn using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade caramel popcorn
- It's 3/4 of of a bag of popped popcorn (i used butter).
- It's 2 sticks of salted butter.
- You need 1 c of light brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Optional: 1 bag peanuts.
When you see this caramel-coated delight at parties and fairs, what do you call it? With a rich homemade caramel sauce drizzled over fresh popcorn, this caramel corn is. Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion.
Homemade caramel popcorn step by step
- Pop popcorn & salt (optional) set aside. Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil on medium heat. When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 5 minutes without stirring on medium heat. Add the 2 tsp. of vanilla at the 4 minute mark and stir to mix..
- Continue to boil for one addition minute and then add the 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. Drizzle the caramel mixture over the popcorn. Use a spoon to gently fold the popcorn with the mixture until the kernels are all covered. Add peanuts if like. Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil. Let the popcorn cool..
If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. Caramel Popcorn is sweet with just the right balance of crunch and chewiness! This Homemade Caramel Popcorn Recipe is an old classic at our house that our mom has made for years! Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth.
Thus our article which we give the title: