For this article, I will discuss
Pea salad. Pea salad with big chunks of cheese and bits of bacon. One of the defining ingredients in the pea salad I've always loved are nice chunks of cheese throughout the whole darn thing. See more ideas about pea salad, pea salad recipes, salad recipes.
This easy salad came about in an attempt to satisfy my son who loves peas and my husband who doesn't. Best Ever Creamy Pea Salad With Bacon The Recipe Critic. Here is my recipe for Classic Pea and Bacon Salad, a wonderful side dish for BBQs and potlucks. You can cook Pea salad using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pea salad
- You need of Large ring noodles.
- It's of peas(drained).
- Prepare of scallions cut small.
- It's of eggs diced up.
- Prepare of Salt pepper and fennel season.
- You need of mayo.
This chilled pea salad is made with frozen peas, smoked almonds, water chestnuts, and a hint of curry. It's a great addition to your summer salad recipe collection. With this seasonal spring ingredient, snap pea salads make light and refreshing meals. Peas come in all different shapes and sizes, so why not try every one of these pea salad recipes?
Pea salad instructions
- Boil eggs and peel.set to side.
- Get your large ring noodles and boil.dont over boil you dont want them mushy😜.
- Once they finish boil strain under cold water and set to side..
- Now take take scallions and slice small and put in a bowl..
- Next take eggs and chop up some not to small want texture.then add to same bowl.
- Then we will add are peas to bowl..
- Now we will add remaining ingredients salt pepper and fennel season to bowl with your 1/12 cups of mayo and gently fold all together untill mixed well..
- Once mixed cover bowl and refrigerate and and let get cold..
- Once set in fridge for awhile it is ready to eat..
Peas come in different shapes and sizes, and work well as a healthy addition to any salad. When you think pea salad you probably think about the heavy mayo ridden ones. Great in their own ways, but we decided to lighten ours up a bit. This Pea Salad is the classic pea salad recipe that everyone loves with bacon and cheese. You've probably seen pea salads like this before.
Thus our article which we give the title: