For this article, I will discuss
Onion and tomato chattny. Onion Tomato Chutney - Simple recipe made with onions and without tempering. Both the versions of tomato chutney taste good and go well with South This tomato chutney is a no onion and no garlic recipe. Though if you want you can add onions as well as garlic.
In the onion tomato chutney recipe, the amount of onions, tomatoes and red chilies can also be altered to suit ones taste. The color of the chutney may vary. My mom's onion tomato chutney is also delicious but in its own way. You can cook Onion and tomato chattny using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion and tomato chattny
- It's of onion chopped.
- It's of tomato chopped.
- Prepare of garlic clove chopped.
- It's of "ginger chopped.
- Prepare of green chili chopped.
- It's of red chili.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- It's of mustard seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of oil.
- Prepare of Some curry.
- It's of tamarind pulp.
Though I make it same as my mom in law, it turns out yummy but never the same. Aj calls this as 'Orange' chutney. He likes this with idli and 'Red' chutney for dosai. Onion tomato chutney is a basic condiment made using onions, tomatoes, red chilies and salt.
Onion and tomato chattny step by step
- Take a pan add oil add mustard seeds cumin seeds curry leaves green chili stir add garlic ginger red chili stir add onion stir fry and add tomato and salt cook well.
- Then soft tomato onion garlic now add tamarind pulp and stir fry to cook well and Flame off transfer to serving bowl.
- This is very tasty and simple ingredients recipe must try.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Very easy to prepare and tastes really yummy and delicious. This can be made in different ways to suite your taste and liking. Great side dish for idli, dosa, uttappam and even rice. Tomato Onion Chutney is a spicy and flavorful chutney which goes very well with hot Idli / Dosa. The key ingredients of this chutney are Tomatoes and Onions which are further flavored with other spices. to make onion tomato chutney always use desi tomatoes that are slightly tangy.
Thus our article which we give the title: