For this article, I will discuss
Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce. Let's talk about pork tenderloin for a second. This crowd-pleasing cut sometimes gets a bad rap for being dry, but that's just because most people overcook it. Learn how to make a Pork Tenderloin Diablo Recipe!
Reviews for: Photos of Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce. I substituted balsalmic vinigar for the red wine because that's all I had and it turned out great. Very flavorful and the sauce was to die for!!. You can have Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce using 23 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce
- Prepare of Pork Tenderloin and Sauce.
- It's 500 grams of Port Tenderloin.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Red Wine.
- It's 2 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard.
- It's 4 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It's 4 tbsp of Natural Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Side Salad/Veg.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spinach or Mixed Leaves.
- It's 1 each of Courgette.
- It's 1/2 packages of Mushrooms.
- It's 25 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need of Alternatively Soft Bun.
- It's 1 of Big Soft Bun.
Pulled Pork Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly Pulled Pork Tenderloin with Vidalia Onion BBQ SauceEating Well. Because pulled pork is cooked low and slow you will want to look for a fatty cut of pork that as it cooks all day in the slow cooker the fat and connective tissues will melt and create moist and tender pork that is easily shredded or pulled. Pork butt roast (also called a Boston Butt Roast) or a pork shoulder.
Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce instructions
- Start with the Pork.
- In a big pot with a lid, melt the butter.
- Add the mustard, light soya sauce & balsamic vinegar. Stir and mix with out burning the butter for a minute.
- Add the wine and bring to a simmer.
- Loosely chop the garlic in to big chucks and add to the sauce..
- Add yoghurt, stir in, then add salt and pepper and drizzle in a large helping of honey. Now taste, to acidic add a little more honey, to sweet add a little more soya sauce or salt..
- Now add the red kidneys (drain water from the can before adding).
- Final add the pork, stir and rotate the pork in the sauce. Add a lid to the pot, turn down to a low heat and leave for 3-4 hrs..
- Make sure you turn the port over every half an hour and for the final 30mins remove the lid..
- After 3-4hrs remove the pork and place on a chopping board, let the pork cool down and then either cut into slices or with two forks pull apart.
- While the pork cools start the salad.
- If you sliced the pork add a little sauce to the plate the place slices on sauce and pour more sauce on top or cut the bun in half pour sauce on top and slices and more sauce.
- If you pulled the pork add it back to the sauce stir and then serve on the plate or in a bun.
- For the salad/veg.
- Chop the mushrooms, asparagus and courgette into chucks.
- In a pan melt the butter.
- Add a little salt and pepper.
- I like to add teriyaki sauce (optional).
- Add the chopped veg.
- Cook on high heat until courgettes soften and then sprinkle in broken feta cheese..
- Lay the spinach or mixed leaves on plate and toss the veg mix on top.
- Serve and hopefully enjoy.
Pork and Plantain Enchiladas with Black Bean Puree. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Cranberry Sauce. Dried Plum-Stuffed Pork Loin in Sweet Sherry Sauce (Lomo Relleno). Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Barbecue Sauce. Pork tenderloin is about as lean as it comes so it's a great healthy option, but it shouldn't be Would add a green vege next time--nothing fancy maybe green beans.
Thus our article which we give the title: