For this article, I will discuss
Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas.
You can have Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas
- Prepare of good quality extra virgin olive oil (or combine in a little flavored olive oil).
- You need of red wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice (use less if you don’t want it super tangly).
- You need of can firm beans/legumes - drained and rinsed (I prefer chickpeas but you can use kidney beans, black beans, whatever you want).
- You need of tsps fresh chopped herbs or 2 pinches of dried (I like oregano and thyme but you can use chives, dill, tarragon - whatever you have/like).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Add whatever veggies you want - but you may need to increase the amount of vinaigrette.
Stupid Simple Marinated Chickpeas instructions
- But first, refreshment. The glass is SO right, I am VERY interesting..... 😋.
- In a small bowl (but large enough to hold / toss all your ingredients), whisk together vinaigrette ingredients - oil, vinegar/lemon juice, herbs, salt and pepper..
- Add beans and veggies - toss. Set aside for about 15-20 mins or refrigerate up to a couple of days..
- Refill your glass as needed and eat!!.
Thus our article which we give the title: