For this article, I will discuss
Dry Fry Green Beans.
You can have Dry Fry Green Beans using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Fry Green Beans
- You need of green beans.
- It's of chicken, pork, shrimp, tofu.
- You need of garlic.
- It's of piece ginger.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of onion.
- You need of fish or soy sauce.
- It's of chili sauce (optional, to taste).
- It's of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Dry Fry Green Beans step by step
- Get everything together.
- Clean your green beans, either use whole, or cut to a length you prefer..
- Clean your carrots and slice. I just do rounds, but Julianne would be nice..
- Clean and mince your garlic.
- Clean and mince your ginger.
- Slice/dice your onion, i like thin slices, but do what you like..
- Slice your meat, strips seem to work well in this, if using tofu, medium sized cubes work well, shrimp use as you wish, usually whole, I like to take the shell off..
- Put oil in wok/stir-fry/skillet, put on medium to medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add all the vegetables, garlic and ginger, first.
- Stir fry until the green beans and veggies are just over done. Yes, that's not a typo, winkled, some dark spots. Add the chili sauce, stir it in..
- Add the protein, stir constantly..
- When the protein is just done, add fish/soy sauce..
- Stir until fish/soy sauce is pretty much dried up. Taste, add salt and pepper, stir, taste. Turn off heat..
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, etc..
Thus our article which we give the title: