For this article, I will discuss
Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans. The added sausage and liquid smoke makes a yummy difference. Always a big hit at barbecues. It makes a lot so great for those family summer gatherings.
It came from an old community cookbook and is always a favorite. Try this delicious Baked Bean recip. Buffalo Beyond Winter and Wings" published by The Junior League of Buffalo, Inc. in cooperation with your Daily InBox newsletter. You can cook Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1/2 lb of Bacon; cut in bite-size pieces.
- It's 1 each of medium Onion; chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1/4 cup of favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili power.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Baby Butter beans.
- You need 1 can of Pork & Beans.
Old settler baked beans. by: Paul Sinclair. Add to meat mixture; mix well. See great recipes for Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans, Old Settler's Beans too! Brown ground beef, bacon and onion.
Ol' Settler ' Baked Beans step by step
- Cook bacon until just starting to crisp; drain and set aside. Brown ground beef and onion, when just about brown add bacon and garlic; drain..
- Drain and rinse all beans except pork and beans. In a large bowl mix all ingredients together..
- Preheat oven at 350°. Put in a 13x9 baking dish and bake for 1 hour..
Add all other ingredients and mix well. Old Settlers Baked Beans - these are better than the Pioneer Woman's baked bean recipe. Looking for an amazing Baked Beans recipe? Drain the beans and mix all together. One of the key ingredients is bacon, so you know it's going to be good.
Thus our article which we give the title: