For this article, I will discuss
Red Bean Wheel Pie (Imagawayaki).
You can cook Red Bean Wheel Pie (Imagawayaki) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Wheel Pie (Imagawayaki)
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of honey.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of cake flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of mashed sweetened red bean (canned or homemade) filling to taste.
Red Bean Wheel Pie (Imagawayaki) instructions
- Lightly grease 4 ramekins with butter and place them in the fryer basket. Preheat at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- In a large bowl, use a whisk to mix together the egg, sugar, vanilla extract and honey. Add in milk and whisk until the mixture is homogeneous. Finally add in the sifted cake flour and baking power. Continue to mix until everything is well blended..
- Total weight of the batter is about 280g. Spoon about 30g into the ramekin. Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 3 minutes..
- Take the desired amount of red bean (about 1 1/2 Tablespoon for mine) and roll it into a ball using the palms of your hand. Flatten it into a circular disc that is smaller than the diameter of the ramekin. Place it in the center of the ramekin on top of the pancake. Scoop about 40g of the batter into the ramekins to cover the red beans..
- Air fry again at 300F (150C) for about 3 minutes. Brush some butter on top and air fry again at 300F (150C) for 1-2 minutes until the top is slightly golden brown..
- Carefully remove wheel pies from ramekins to serve..
Thus our article which we give the title: