For this article, I will discuss
Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes with Green Beans.
You can have Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes with Green Beans using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes with Green Beans
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It's of Red Potatoes.
- It's of French Green Beans.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It's of Garlic Powder.
- You need of thyme.
- It's of Paprika.
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Olive Oil.
Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes with Green Beans step by step
- Chop both ends of the french green beans.
- Drizzle green beans with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside..
- Cut red potatoes into quarters or more if still too big. Transfer to mixing bowl..
- Slice the 5 garlic cloves..
- Mix in bowl - red potatoes, sliced garlic, onion and garlic powder, thyme, dill, salt, pepper and olive oil (toss until coated)..
- Transfer red potatoes to a long baking dish and spread them out so there is no overlapping..
- Baked in oven at 425°F for 1 hour..
- After 30 mins of cooking add the french green beans to the potatoes and continue baking for 30 mins..
Thus our article which we give the title: