For this article, I will discuss
Roasted Garbanzo Beans, Sprouts and Carrot Rice.
You can have Roasted Garbanzo Beans, Sprouts and Carrot Rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garbanzo Beans, Sprouts and Carrot Rice
- You need of dehydrated garbanzo beans.
- It's of Thyme.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Sage.
- It's of long grain rice pre cooked.
- It's of water for beans and rice to cook.
- Prepare of salted butter.
- You need of minced onion.
- Prepare of minced carrots.
- It's of Fresh Sprouts or Microgreens.
- Prepare of Homemade vinaigrette of choice.
Roasted Garbanzo Beans, Sprouts and Carrot Rice step by step
- Hydrate and cook Garbanzo beans with thyme, coriander, sage and basil. Once cooked I roasted mine in the air fryer to make them crunchy. I had the the salad without the garbanzo beans being crunchy. I and my family preferred them crunchy..
- Rice: Once your water is boiling and before you add the rice. Put a 1/2 cup butter in, let this melt about half way before adding the rice. Lower your heat and cook the rice the way you normally would. Add the carrots and onions 5 minutes after you lower the temperature. Give the rice a few stirs. Allow to finish cooking..
- Assembly: Rice, sprouts, and Garbanzo beans. I made a homemade vinaigrette to finish it all off..
Thus our article which we give the title: