For this article, I will discuss
Hydrabadi Vegetables briyani.
You can cook Hydrabadi Vegetables briyani using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hydrabadi Vegetables briyani
- You need of - Tilda long grained basmati rice soaked and drained.
- You need of - cardamom.
- You need of -bay leaf.
- It's of -black papper.
- Prepare of - clove.
- Prepare of - cinnamon.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of For the vegetable gravy :-.
- Prepare of chopped mixed vegetables(green peas, cauliflower, French.
- You need of beans, carrots and potatoes).
- You need of - oil.
- You need of tsp- kashmirired chilli powder.
- It's of - garam masala.
- You need of cup-finally chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of - briyani masala.
- Prepare of tsp- ginger - garlic paste.
- Prepare of - cumin seeds.
- Prepare of - cashew.
- You need of - milk.
- It's of cup-fresh curd.
- Prepare of - saffron water.
- Prepare of - mint.
- Prepare of - coriander leaves.
- Prepare of -green chillies.
- Prepare of - ghee.
- Prepare of cup- fried onions.
Hydrabadi Vegetables briyani step by step
- For the rice:- combine the garam masala ( bayleaf, cinnamon clove, cardamom, rice, and salting a deep non stick pan cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame 10 min or still the rice 90% is cooked. Strain the rice using a strainer and keep aside..
- For the vegetable gravy :-Heat the oil in a deep non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.when the seeds crackle, add cashew add the onions and saute on a medium flame or still the onions turn translucent. Add ginger and garlic paste, add all masala, saute a medium flame for a few seconds..
- Add tomatoes and water, mix well and cook on a medium flame. Add the mixed vegetables salt and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.,while stirring occasionally.add curd and 2 minutes on low flame..
- How to proceed :- Transfer of the rice mixture in a pan and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon..
- Add all the prepared vegetable gravy, mint and coriander leaves, fried onions, green chillies on it spread it evenly..
- Top it with the remaining of the rice mixture and spread it evenly. Pour the ghee, milk, and saffron water, fried onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves evenly over it and cover it with the lid..
- Place the pan on a cook on a slow flame for 20to 25 minutes. Serve hot with raita..
Thus our article which we give the title: