For this article, I will discuss
Long beans omelette. Simple recipe for long bean or french bean omelette. Just a few ingredients, very yummy, and goes really well with porridge. Gently tilt the pan to ensure all beans are well coated in the egg.
I only started to love this dish when I grew up. The firmer texture of the beans. Break two eggs in a bowl, add black pepper, soy sauce and beat it up. You can have Long beans omelette using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Long beans omelette
- It's of Long beans, cut to small pieces.
- You need of Carrot cut to small pieces.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
To prevent it from burning, flip it over a couple of times. When I was little I hated vegetables. So naturally I hated this dish too. I only started to love this dish when I grew up.
Long beans omelette instructions
- Cut long beans and carrot to small pieces, beat the eggs with pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fry long beans and carrot until a bit soft, add pinch of salt and pepper and mushroom seasoning, fry to mix well.
- Add beaten eggs, leave to cook for few minutes, turn over. Let the omelette fully cook.
The firmer texture of the beans is a nice contrast to the. They are at their best · Another popular and healthy option is to chop them into very short cubes and fry them in an omelette. Chinese long beans (also called Chinese green beans, yard-long beans, and chopstick beans) are a staple While they can be eaten raw, they're often thrown in stir-fries, curries, and omelettes. Chinese Long Beans (also know as Yard Long Beans, Asparagus Beans, Garter Beans Simple Chinese long bean omelette aka long bean fried egg. Delicious and super easy to cook this at home.
Thus our article which we give the title: