For this article, I will discuss
Halloumi Courgette Salad.
You can have Halloumi Courgette Salad using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Halloumi Courgette Salad
- Prepare 500 g of Halloumi Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Self Raising flour.
- It's 20 ml of Lime Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt & Pepper.
- It's 250 g of Cottage Cheese.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Basil.
- Prepare 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It's 250 g of Quinoa.
- You need 10 pkg of Rocket.
- It's 200 g of Pumpkin / sunflower seeds (soaked overnight).
- It's 1 of Spanish Onion.
Halloumi Courgette Salad instructions
- Grate Zucchinh and halloumi into mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, flour, lime juice and seasoning; mix until combined and wet consistently (like a pancake batter).
- Cut roma tomatoes into quarters, season and roast on 150 degrees Celsius for approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Cook qunioa until soft. Use 1 part qunioa to 2 part liquid ratio..
- Chop basil and add to mixing bowl. Add cottage cheese, mix well until all combined.
- Pan fry Zucchini fritters until lightly golden on both side. Approx 1 min per side.
- Drain season and cook in a dash of olive oil. oven at 150 degrees for 40 min - 1 hour.
- Assemble the salad; Qunioa - Rocket - Roasted Tomato - Basil Cottage Cheese - Roasted Seeds - Zucchini Fritters.
- Drizzle a dash ofolive oil and lime juice to servre.
Thus our article which we give the title: