For this article, I will discuss
Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado. To prepare salad, combine cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, and onion in a large bowl. Combine cilantro and the remaining ingredients. Steak and Avocado Salad. featured in New Year, New Me: High Protein Meals.
I am such a huge chimichurri fan. I make it for this amazing flank steak all the time, but the first time I used it on a salad was last year and ohhhh my heavens. Spicy marinated flank steak on a bed of greens and loaded with the perfect sauce; it's sure to be a hit around the dinner table! You can cook Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado
- It's 1-1/2 lb of beef top sirloin steak, 1-1/4 in thick.
- Prepare 1 t of evoo.
- Prepare 3 tsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of white kidney beans or cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/4 c of fresh cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 2 T of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed.
I've called this a salad, but really, it's a fajita bowl that is packed with everything delicious: grilled peppers and onions, delicious flank steak, avocado, cilantro, tomatoes. In a large serving bowl, toss together the tomatoes, avocados and red onion. Dust lightly with black pepper, and pour salad dressing over. Grilled Portobello "Steak" Salad with Avocado and Lime… a hearty satisfying meal that is vegan and gluten-free!
Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado step by step
- Rub both sides of steak with oil; sprinkle with seasoning. Grill covered over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-8 min. on each side or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 min..
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, beans, onion, cilantro, lemon peel and juice and salt. Gently stir in avocado..
- Slice steak and serve with bean mixture..
Meaty and hearty, it's hard to believe this Grilled Portobello Steak Salad with avocado and lime, grilled sweet onions, grilled corn, vine-ripened tomatoes and cilantro is completely vegan. This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! The perfect side dish with anything you're grilling, or double the portion as Corn Tomato and Avocado Salad with Buttermilk Dijon. We made this salad as a side dish to some flank steak and hush puppies. Spinach Salad with Chicken Sun Dried Tomato and Avocado.
Thus our article which we give the title: