For this article, I will discuss
Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt.
You can cook Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt
- It's 1/2 cup (120 ml) of whipping cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of stevia (could substitute 4 Tbsp powdered sugar).
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of plain greek yoghurt.
- It's 2/3 cup (160 ml) of azuki red bean paste.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon.
Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt instructions
- Place whipping cream and stevia in a mixing bowl and whip until it forms a peak..
- Add yoghurt to the bowl and combine well..
- Add azuki red bean paste and cinnamon, combine well..
- Put the mixture into your feezer and feeze about 2 hours. Mix occasionally while you are freezing it..
- Soften if needed (I use defrost button of my microwave) and enjoy♪.
Thus our article which we give the title: