For this article, I will discuss
Sour Sambal Onion (BRAMBANG ASEM).
You can have Sour Sambal Onion (BRAMBANG ASEM) using 30 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Sambal Onion (BRAMBANG ASEM)
- You need of sweet potato (yam) leaves.
- Prepare of shallot (Brambang), burned.
- Prepare of SAMBAL.
- It's of cayenne peppers.
- It's of curly red chilis.
- It's of sour Java / tamarind.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of salt.
- You need of boiled water.
- You need of roasted shrimp paste.
- You need of TOFU STARCH.
- You need of Tofu, cut to taste and fry.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of starch.
- It's of flour.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- It's of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Vegetables according to taste, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of GEMBUS BACEM.
- It's of Tempe gembus, cut.
- You need of shallot.
- It's of garlic.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It's of bay leaves.
- You need of piece galangal, crushed.
- Prepare of coconut water.
- You need of Brown sugar to taste, adjust the sweetness.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Cooking oil for frying.
Sour Sambal Onion (BRAMBANG ASEM) instructions
- TOFU STARCH : a) Split the middle out and remove the contents, set aside. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour boiling water little by little, stirring until dough just right, add the stuffing out and mix back..
- b) Fill the dough in the middle out, and then fry tofu until golden and cooked dough. Remove and drain..
- GEMBUS BACEM : a) Grind coriander, salt, shallots and garlic. Set aside..
- b) Arrange the tempeh gembus in the pan. Put coconut milk, ginger and bay leaves to sink. Cook until boiling, then add the subtle flavor..
- c) Wait until boiling again with the seasoning. Then add the brown sugar, after the water is reduced and the sweetness feels quite good, turn off the heat..
- d) When will be fried, new drain fried in hot oil. Do not let dry fry..
- SAMBAL : a) Puree all ingredients are chilli, shallots, shrimp paste, tamarind and salt. Enter the sugar then crushed again..
- b) After a smooth and well blended, remove the sauce into a container..
- VEGETABLES : a) Wash the leaves of sweet potato, remove stalks and boil the water with a little salt..
- b) Once the leaves are cooked, remove and rinse with cold water and place it in the container..
- Serve potato leaves by watering seasoning sauce, and additional Gembus bacem and Tofu starch..
- NOTE : Menjes/Gembus is soy-based foods commonly found in East Java, Indonesia. In the area of Malang there are two types of menjes, namely menjes rough texture (called menjes beans) and a finely textured menjes (called menjes rag). Menjes said to be the same as the tempe gembus found in Central Java and Yogyakarta. Menjes coarse texture made of black soybean or soybean dregs, but there is also a call made from a mixture of beans and soybeans, cassava fiber and soybean meal. Meanwhile, finely textured menjes made from pulp-making tofu and coconut pulp. These foods usually fried with flour and eaten with chili sauce..
Thus our article which we give the title: