For this article, I will discuss
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple.
You can cook Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple
- Prepare of Curry Paste.
- It's 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It's 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Other Items.
- It's of Brinjal.
- You need of Long beans.
- It's of Carrots.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It's of Pineapple.
- It's 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- You need 8 of curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of salt.
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple instructions
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
Thus our article which we give the title: